Tuesday 3 November 2015

Siri Bercakap Dengan Jin

Psst... psst...

Before I proceed, need me tell you that my husband is a Chinese and sometimes dia ni jenis lambat pikap kalau borak hal hal orang Melayu. So one night, as we were searching for what to watch on the TV, we came upon this one channel showing a documentary about jinn, ghosts and paranormal stuff. My husband suddenly asked me a few questions and the conversation went something like this:

Husband: Well, I thought Chinese and Indian suka bela jinn. Melayu pun ada ya.
Me: Yeah, you just knew about it? I pun ada jinn.
Husband: *terbeliak mata* (perhaps regretting that he is now stuck with me)
Me: Why? Kenapa muka terkejut? Betul la, ramai Melayu ada jinn. I also ada maaaa...
Husband: When? How?
Me: Alaaaa... lama dah. Masa muda dulu. Dekat 10 tahun dah ada jinn.
Husband: *terkebil terkebil* (perhaps thinking whether he should propose a divorce or not)
Me: *makes a serious face, trying my best not to burst into laughter*
Husband: *frowns, eyes on TV*

After a long 2 minute pause, he asked again. Cuak la tu kann...

Husband: Why didn't you tell me? Is it harmless? Kacau orang tak?
Me: As for mine, it helps me a lot. Once a while, kacau sikit la. Sometimes kena keluar duit when my jinn buat hal.
Husband: If harmless, should be ok kot. *still frowning*
Me: Siap ada nama lagi tau...
Husband: Really? What's its name?
Me: Proton Saga Gen2.
Husband: Huh? *terkebil-terkebil*
Me: Gen = Jinn. Hai laaa..... bertahun dah wife pakai Gen2, takkan tak tau lagi!

Apalagi, saya kena geletek la sampai tak boleh bernafas! Gelak kaw-kaw, the whole neighbourhood might have heard us!

Ha ha ha.... It is always good to pekenakan dia like this.

Kesian.... muka cuak gila!

No comments:

Post a Comment